I'm a big fan of matcha, and am always looking for new ways to incorporate it into my daily life. This iced matcha green tea latte recipe offers a wonderful opportunity for you to enjoy the feel and texture of a delicious iced latte while reaping in the benefits consuming matcha brings!
You CAN mix it with coffee but as you may (or may not) know matcha already has a reasonable amount of caffeine so I don't think it's necessary. If you want to add coffee prepare an espresso and add to the iced matcha drink and the beginning.
Without further ado here is the recipe!
Iced Matcha Latte Ingredients:
- Matcha green tea powder: 2 Tbsp.
- Fresh filtered water
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Added flavors like masala chai, cinnamon, chocolate, coconut, vanilla or mango
- Put all the Ice cubes in the mojito or martini shaker.
- Take 2 tbsp. of matcha powder in a bowl and sift well.
- Mix the powder into the shaker containing ice cubes.
- Add filtered water to fill up the shaker to half its volume.
- Shake the mixture well and pour it out into a tall glass full of ice.
- Add cow milk or soy milk into the glass and keep in the freezer for a while.
- Add your favorite flavors or essence from the top.
- Your perfect cup of matcha ice tea latte is ready to be served.
via Blogger Try This Easy Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte Recipe